Laugh Till U Drop

After David Pomeranz serenade the hearts of the Generals last February 14, 2009, GenSan got another visitor, two of the best local stand-up comedian Pooh and K-Brosas will invade GenSan with their comedic talents.

The show is entitled "Laugh Til U Drop!".

Pooh is infamous with his impersonation of People's Champ Manny Pacquiao wherein he used the screen name "Manny Poohkyaw". Pooh stands out from other comedians because he is also an in demand host and performer in a variety of concerts and events, with his perfect timing in cracking jokes as well as singing.

K-Brosas is a famous singer. She is the lead singer of K and the Boxers and former lead singer of The Crucibles band. K is a complete package. She is a singer, host, comedienne, and a theatre performer rolled into one.


I must say that this show will make the Generals Laugh their heart out with Pooh and K-Brosas powerful punch-lines. They can make the crowd break into laughter as soon as they deliver their comic speils and hilarious comedy acts.

Expect the night of total entertainment when Pooh and K-Brosas unleashed their comic talents.

So mark your calendars Generals April 19, 2009.


Ticket Prices are:

Platinum - Php 600

(reserve seats, court area)

Gold - Php 400

(Free seating, court area)

Silver - Php 250

(free seating, lower bleacher, black seats)

Bronze - Php 150

(free seating, upper bleacher)


**For more info, you may contact 0920-2078888 and 0905-8222220 or call the City Mayor’s Office at (083) 554-4214. Look for Haydee**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN Countdown

About Me

My photo
I like looking at the deeper side of things. But I'm shallow because I like being a child, barely shows what i feel but hiding who I am ordinary but different. Not everyone likes me, but people who knew me loves me for who I am.ü

My Blog List

Followers