Mother's Love

Everyone has someone special in their life and for me, one of my special someone in my life would be my mom. My mom is the best mom in world. She takes care of us, giving us a place to live, she cooks food for us, works for us. My mom is the best mom in the universe. We are not rich in money and in fame but one things for sure we are rich in love.

My mom is my role model. She's always been there for me. When I'm hurt, she was there. Whenever I'm sick, she takes care of me, always asking what i needed or asking if i feel better. I Love my Mom so much. I couldn't survive without her.

She's very thoughtful, she never gets mad when my younger brothers leave a last minute homework, she helps us until it's done. She's hard-working, and never forgets to remind us of things that we need to be done.

I'm sure every family has a wonderful mom, but i just feel blessed with mine. She is my Super Mom. She can do anything for us. I LOVE YOU MOM!!




3 comments:

Lito Antoque said...

happy mother's day to yuor mom...

~xgurl~ said...

:] hi han

Daxi Weida said...

hey, i shot that photo, hehehe... very belated HMD to your mom, hannah... you are lucky indeed, classmate ko yan! :)

Post a Comment

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN Countdown

About Me

My photo
I like looking at the deeper side of things. But I'm shallow because I like being a child, barely shows what i feel but hiding who I am ordinary but different. Not everyone likes me, but people who knew me loves me for who I am.ü

My Blog List

Followers