Five (5) Reasons why i should watch "The Next One : Sarah Geronimo" Concert”

Align Center

SHE's BACK!!! SARAH GERONIMO the country's Pop star Princess will invade General Santos City for her Philippine tour this year. "Sarah Geronimo : The Next One Concert"

Reasons why I should watch her concert? hmmm??

  • I've been wanting to see her to perform LIVE! and this is indeed a dream come true for me and the Generals to witness her perform onstage.

  • I admire Sarah G alot, on top of that is her versatility as an artist. She has a powerful voice and energetic dance moves that will surely make the Generals groove as she hit the notes and the dance floor.

  • A Record Breaker Superstar with a humble heart, motivation and dedication for her work and dreams is one of the inspiration and role model of the youngsters like me.

  • This is surely a full blast concert with her special guest performers : Mark Bautista, Billy Crawford, Jay-R, Simon Wood and Jimmy Marquez. and the Famous Musical Composer Mr. Louie Ocampo, her musical director.

  • A night to remember that the Generals shouldn't miss. by this time i just want to take a break and have fun. An early Chirstmas treat. And ooopps not to forget that this will be another enjoyable time to spend with my fellow bloggers.
This are my reasons why i should watch and meet and great her before or after her show.


Thanks to Sir Bariles of GenSan News Online Mag and Mr. Michael Wee of Dreamworks Venture for this "5 Reason why you should watch The Next One Concet" BLOG CONTEST.


1 comments:

bariles said...

Got it!

Thanks for joining the contest!

Check back for updates!

Post a Comment

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN Countdown

About Me

My photo
I like looking at the deeper side of things. But I'm shallow because I like being a child, barely shows what i feel but hiding who I am ordinary but different. Not everyone likes me, but people who knew me loves me for who I am.ü

My Blog List

Followers