FREE : Hosting + Domain


Since I started blogging, I want to have my own domain. and WHOA, its TOTALLY FREE! Thanks to WPWebHost for the blog contest, now having Hosting + Domain is on my grip. Here are the contest details :


How To Win?

  1. Blog about this contest and link back to this post. You could take a banner here and insert to your post.
  2. Get 7 comments for your post. (Trackback isn’t counted)
  3. Submit your blog post URL through comment below, along with your nameand valid email address in the provided fields.
  4. Yippee! You have just won a FREE WordPress hosting plan + a domain name. We will email you further steps to claim the prize within 2 weeks.

Terms and Conditions

  • Every participant is entitled to only one prize.
  • This giveaway ends on 30 Sep 2010.
  • WPWebHost reserves the right to amend or revise the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
  • WPWebHost has the right to disqualify any participation which does not fulfil the requirements.

So, do you want to join? You can click the banner above or just simple click here. This will end on September 30, 2010.

AND, Don’t forget to make a comment here, THANKS (^^,)

12 comments:

AlexisC said...

Go, Hannah! Enjoy your new domain! hannahliit.com
Haha! :p

Arghieee said...

super like this!
go te hana!! for the domain!

ako rin!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodluck hanna w/ h :)) carrer na yan! give your best shot :P

Ayel said...

Goodluck, Hannah! Hope you get it!

jhen said...

hahaha Like it ate hanna! did you made this? goodLuck d2 ate! :)

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaah this is so nice hanna! :)

Anonymous said...

you're the best! goodluck for this!

CaDeAtH said...

God Bless ^^

Anonymous said...

nice, nice, nice, ONE...:)

R.R...

dimple said...

there goes your very own domain...

hehehe..

Frances Baja said...

nice one te han! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi..Too cute blog..
Thanks for info..
Please leave comment on my blog
http://kariyarocks.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN

BlogFest SOCCSKSARGEN Countdown

About Me

My photo
I like looking at the deeper side of things. But I'm shallow because I like being a child, barely shows what i feel but hiding who I am ordinary but different. Not everyone likes me, but people who knew me loves me for who I am.ü

My Blog List

Followers